Robotic Automation and Builds
With over 20 years of experience in the Robotics industry, ACS has a proven track record in developing, manufacturing and installing new equipment on MIG welding, SPOT welding and Material Handling robots for Tier one Automotive Suppliers. We also deal with all Robotics maintenance required to maintain all components within an automated cell. This includes troubleshooting, repairing and performing preventative maintenance on the equipment, including site support.
Our employees are diversely experienced in many applications areas including:
- Installation and integration of industrial robots into a new or existing
- Integration and installation of safety systems into a robotic work cell
- Integration of external components to a robotic workcell using Devicenet, Profibus, Ethernet IP and/or other common communication protocols.
- End of Arm Tooling (EOT)
- Over 20 years of experience in working with Fanuc Robots (full dress outs)
along with Yaskawa Motoman.
ACS provides full service to build and install all types of Robotic cables and builds.
- Customized building of specialty cables and cable harnesses
- Customized assembly and installation of specialty disconnects